Monday 29 July 2013

Party xx

Thanks so much Elise, Millie, Mackenzie, Gabbi, Isabella and Evie for all coming to my Birthday party on Wednesday, we all had a brill time ( I hope! )

We were all meant to go to Retro Skate but it didn't open 'till 6:30pm and that was the time we left! Therefore, we all agreed to go to...QUAZAR!

Such fun xx We lost but so much!!! My score was 2300!  After that we went to KFC and I opened my presents from dad, Thanks Daddy xx

We all hurried towards Isabella's dads bouncy castle and slide and had a lot of fun x 


Thank you so much for coming and my wonderful prezzies xx 
I hope your all have a great summer holidays...MISS YOU ALL XX

2 comments:

  1. Actually, you didn't hurry towards the bouncy castle... I CARRIED U!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that party was epic

    ReplyDelete