Monday 27 May 2013

Such fun!!

Last night, my sister (Nixie) slept round... Me, my mum and her watched a really sad film called Foster and we ate some sweeties. In the morning, me and Nixie went into town but before that, we went to the mini Tesco - near the Pheonix - and had the car cleaned by some men. The man quickly opened my sisters door and it frightened my sister so much, she screamed!! Next, we went went into New Look (my sister had to buy some maternity clothes.) We shopped around a bit but decided that there was nothing that we liked... When then stopped for chips on the market and while we were chomping away, a flock of pigeons flew right towards us! Once again, Nixie screamed! Then, went to the big Tesco - near Sports Direct- and did a big shop. Me and my sister then went to Carpet Right... We laid on every single bed there and bounced on a few! Next door to Carpet Right is Harveys. In Harveys are lots of sofas. Me and my sister sat on a spinny sofa and span as fast as we could! Concurrently, what we didn't know was that an old man was staring at us! Hehe! That's my fun day with my sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment