Thursday 4 April 2013

:( :(

Today I was playing on my ipod when I dropped it on the carpet luckily it did not break. Then later on I was playing on it again and fell over, the ipod went flying fell on to the wooden floor and cracked. So now when I go some where and I take my ipod I have to put sellotape on the cack.

Here is a  picture of my cracked ipod  :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
And I need to know if that is how you spell sellotape because the internet said that is how you spell it bt the blog said its not!!!!!!!!








4 comments:

  1. I did that once to my ipod, only the crack was bigger. If you go to the apple store, they'll do something about it. They'll probarbly replace the screen or say you can get a new one for £70. By the way you spell scellotape like scellotape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks the internet said it was right but the blog did not :( :( :(

      Delete
  2. Is it that?????? I'm SO CONFUSED NOW!!! HELLLPPPPP!!!!!

    ReplyDelete