Saturday 9 March 2013

My dream....

Last night, I had a really strange dream. I was in a cafe with Millie and Isabella. We all had a roast dinner and a raspberry milkshake. We were walking to school, down Mill Lane, when my mum rang me. I picked up my phone and talked to my mum. She said that I should meet her in the cafe and by this time Millie and Isabella had run off! I sauntered into the cafe, with a guitar in my hand, but m dear mother wasn't there. I searched around and guess who I found, (if you said 'her mum,' you are wrong) ZAYN MALIK!!!!!!! - in case you don't know, he's out of One Direction - he said hi and I said hello back. I gave him a great big hug and tiptoed off. Only to find my dear mother standing fiercely in the door way. I scurried along to her and looked up. She growled. Suddenly, she turned into a colossal bear, furry and terrifying. I dodged her and ran outside...

That's it... A little strange right? Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment