Monday 25 February 2013

locked in

I was watching Horrid Henry in my room I shouted down stairs and said can  I have a tea please so back in my room I went and and shut the door. Rhiannon was face timing me and and my dad was shouting and saying some one is ringing you.After that I tried to open my door but I thought Jake(my brother ) was holding on the handle .Mum shouted up the stairs and said your cup of tea is ready but I could not open my door .So I  screamed and shout MY DOOR IS LOCKE AND I CANT GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dad was kicking it and pushing it my mum was pushing down the handle and I could not get out.So my dad had a bright idea to get his sledge hammer and bashed it in there is a giant hole in my door               AND THAT IS HOW MY DOOR LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear Mkatie it looks like you need a new door. Do you know a man who can fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey! Sounds like it was an exciting evening at your house!

    ReplyDelete