Monday 14 January 2013

my weird time at gabbis birthday party

It all started with me straightening my hair... I was Face-Timing Millie on my iPad while getting ready.  My mum was downstairs making Gabbi's birthday cake in her cake room! I got ready then my daddy took me to 'Belles Beauty salon' near Fritton lake, I walked in and my dad left... there was 2 employees working there and one of the looked at me and smiled wildly. i chose to have a face pack and a manicure and when this lady was doing Eleanor's nails, Eleanor asked me if they take the face pack off...before I could say anything, the lady said "Elise knows, she's been here before!" Then when she was doing my nails, I said that I bite my nails and she replied "ELISE, LAST TIME YOU CAME HERE YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULDN'T BITE YOUR NAILS ANYMORE!!!" ................weird!...............

2 comments:

  1. It's so cool that your mom has a cake room and it sounds like an awesome party but I don't get the weird part. Is it when the person smiled wildly I think I might find that uncomfortable. Since there is a cake room in your house does your like to cook or is her profession culinary arts, I enjoy eating cakes does that count :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Isabelle, I'm from fifth grade, and I go to Garrison Forest. That sounds like you have a bad habit of biting your nails, if you bite you nails you can possibly ruin it. I used to suck my my index and ring finger. I asked my mom if I can get my nails done, when I did at night I would suck my fingers. All the nail polish got into my belly, it was horrible! I vowed my mom that I wouldn't suck my fingers anymore, and I put nail polish before I go on vacation (which is often).

    ReplyDelete