Wednesday 9 January 2013

MAGGIE!

Maggie

I've got a really cute dog called Maggie as some of you may know, if you don't she is just over 1 year old and is a Doberman cross Border Collie!
This is a photo i took of her.


=ggfetdhtdytetgyrhyheyyt3"4../'yhr4yryy44ryyhryrhty56u86utyteyuiuloyuj=t


Sorry that was her walking across the keyboard!
She is absolutely ballistically mad!! Sometimes she acts like a human, eats like a human and sits like a human ! At the moment she is barking at me because i think she has lost her ball under the sofa...

She likes lots of company and LOTS of cuddles!
her nicknames that we call her are:

  • Luggie
  • Lugs
  • Margret
  • Mags
  • Magster
  • Mable
  • Maggot
  • Mag-a-boo
  • Moople
Maggie also has COLOSSAL ears that stick up and when we tell her off she puts them down and walks away to her bed! When she puts her ears down she looks a bit like a Labrador!!!

bye!

4 comments:

  1. When did you get her? She is really cute! I live next door to a border collie and he is a bit nuts too.
    I think, that sometimes he thinks that people re sheep and he tries to heard us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog sounds like lots of fun. She's cute too, in the picture you posted. I call my cats a lot of different nicknames too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi am am Ryleigh! Your dog is adorable! I love dogs myself and I have a golden Retriever Named Lilly. I loved how you you posted a photo of Maggie. and explained that she had colossal ears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Zoe. My dog is named Maggie too!! Maggie is a boxer-hound mix, but some people see a little bit of pit bull in her. She is brown-ish black-ish with white on her nose and feet. She is the most ADORABLE dog in the whole wide world to me. I would post a picture of her but I don't have one at the moment. Your Maggie sounds just like my Maggie, and I think they would like each other a lot!!

    ReplyDelete