Monday 10 December 2012

what I done on my weekend

I woke up at 6.00 am in the morning. I went to a swimming pool with the scouts to do some canoeing. I faced my fears because the wave machine come on and I went in the deep end and a massive wave went over me. Then the hole pack come over and we did some rafting also I did Gangnam style on the canoe and slipped over. Then we did head shoulders knees and jump that was fun. later on that day I went to the cinema  with my step sister and her boy friend and my brother I watched nativety  2 that was good. On are way home I went through a grave yard I bent over to do my shoes up and a squirrel jumped on my back then all  the others came over and kept chasing me we got out the gate and the squirrel went and got a flower



 that is my news thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment