Friday 30 November 2012

Omg London!!!

Oh my goodness I am in London and I have 30 mins free wifi a day. First I travelled 2hrs to shemfield and got on the train there. I lovveeee trains and it went super fast, plus I got to see the Olympic stadium out the window, but when another train went past it was really fast and it made me jump so many times! Then we got the tube but everything kept spooking me because the trains and stuff were really loud and I said to my brother 'the city at night is not the place for me!' But my mum said I will love it tomorrow because we are going to harrods!!! :) I so can't wait and I will try to blogg tomorrow. Plus at premier inn we had a massive meal (pizza) and the hotel is lush! And - last thing Elise is going to London tomorrow and we are going to the same London show and we might bump into each other!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment