Saturday 20 October 2012

100 word challenge


“There’s no time like summer” dad chanted as we(Mum, myself and my brother, Fin), trudged along trying to find a ‘special picnic spot’ he had been to when he was a kid.

“Shhh dad, your embarrassing!” I whispered, but he ignored me.

“Here we are!” Dad exclaimed

 “Lulu, Fin, have a play in the woods while me and mum have a sit down,” so we went to have a play. When we were in the shady woods, a fluffy, flying pig with googly eyes quickly swooped past.

 “What is that?” I stuttered! Suddenly, many unicorns hurtled towards us!
“What is happening?” I yelled

2 comments:

  1. unicorn stampede

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Goodness what an unusual twist half way through your story. Great use of speech and punctuation. Really liked how you set the scene and then POW, the drama kicks in and we are surrounded my mythical creatures, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete