Tuesday 16 October 2012

100 Word Challenge

100 WORD CHALLENGE...

She always does it, gives me that look as if to say "who do you think you are?" 
"I didn't mean to Mrs Bottomless" I cried to the teacher.  She glanced at me and sneers. We were only playing on the ice when I accidently slipped and pushed Natasha over. Honestly, I think she was making a mountain out of a mole hill!                       
          Saturday came and we trudged slowly and silently to ballet class but when we got there, we found Mrs Lazy lying on the floor, was she dead? Suddenly the temperature dropped  and there I was, frozen. I couldn't think anymore, what happened?...




By Elise x

12 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. Keep up the good use of descriptions. The suspense is nicely created. I wonder what happened next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Elise, for being selected as a member of the 100WC Week #5 Showcase. :)
    @RossMannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I really like how you used suspense in this. I think you could improve by adding more detail, evan though it is the 100 word challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is FANTASTIC you used awesome vocabulary I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coolio!
    *thumbs up* !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like it and you used good vocabulary

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cool elise and very attention grabbing

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was astonishing! You used fantastic words such as accidently and honestly it was brilliant well done keep it up! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it makes me want to read more i loved it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophie says; Fantastic writting. Congratulations on being showcased for the 100 word challenge.
    Anaiya says; Its amazing I'd want to read more and find out what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Done Elise. You Are Very Good At Writing Wonderful Stories And Keeping The Tension Up.

    ReplyDelete