Thursday 18 October 2012

100 word challange! I hope u like it x

100 word challange!
'click' i shut the tattered wooden door behind me,with my best marrow at my side.The temprature drops suddenly and my marrow starts to shiver Frantically, i thought she was going to collapse but she went As white as snow instead. Drastically, my best marrow fell to the ground. Still. Very still infact!I started to worry but I cant move either, it is too cold. I shout for help. But nobody comes. I pick her up and take her away, still shivering.I fall to my grazed, icy knees. The next thing I knew I collapsed too,And I close my eyes...

By Georgia!
AKA: GG!

8 comments:

  1. very good keep it

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work but you said you could not move then you pick her up from the floor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good.I like it because the tense is really good!!!

    Please work on your speach marks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its good because of the tense.

    nothing to improve on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is good because it helps me imagine the scene

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is good because it helps me imagine the scene

    ReplyDelete