Thursday 27 September 2012

3rd Blog!

3rd Blog!


Hey!
Just made Mum upset because I ate some of her aniversery chocolates and Dads grumpy because we have to pick Rowan up at 6:00 for the Lynn Grove Opening Evening! Can't wait until 6:00! The competition that my sister is hosting is gonna be a blast! Hoping that everyone takes part in the competition and has a bundle of fun like I am going to!
Comment if you are goign to Lynn grove at the end of the year and if you are going to take part in the competition!


7 comments:

  1. Sorry!
    I accedently spelt the 2nd 'going' wrong, I spelt it like this 'goign'.
    Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol adam poor your mum and were the chocolates nice

      Delete
  2. Lol!
    all this about going to highschool makes me sad because I might not go Lynn Grove but to Cliff park-_-
    I think nearly everyone is going to Lynn Grove except me. .:(
    Anyway, how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam lets rap in to the choclates

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to Lynn Grove !!!!!!!!!! Poor you lauren !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * Puts hands to heart * Thanks Emily for the sympathy! Keep posting when were in highschool:]

      Delete
  5. What competition? I'm gonna miss u Lauren! Poor you!make the most of hillside everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete